Monday, April 20, 2009

Laminate floor ordered!

So much for my desire for instant gratification and getting the office makeover done this weekend, but things are definitely moving forward. After reading some reviews of the Costco laminate, I decided to just go with Pergo from Lowes. The savings wasn't really that significant, as this is such a small room. So I picked out Golden Bamboo by Pergo.

Just as an aside, I need to rant about Lowes' website. It's really terrible and quite difficult to find anything using the site's search function. Plus, it's totally confusing as to what is available in the actual store vs. what can be ordered online. I was going to paste a link to the laminate that I selected, but I wasn't in the mood to search through 2,000+ results to find the right product. Typing in "bamboo laminate" brings me to a product page for ceiling planks. I generally really like shopping at Lowes, but their website blows!

Anyway, I didn't realize the flooring had to be special ordered, but that's how it works. It should be in sometime later this week, or early next week. Until then, the office will remain in limbo.

0 shout-outs: