Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Painting finished

Last night I did two coats of Bungalow White in my office, and it's looking quite good. A gallon of paint was just barely enough for two coats. I still have some edging to touch up, but I'll do that later tonight. I'm glad I went with the satin finish - it gives a nice subtle sheen that will reflect light but not look glossy. Pics later - it was too gloomy this morning to bother taking a picture.

Tonight we're going shopping to check out the dishwasher in person we picked out at Abt, and to Costco to see what their deal is on the bamboo laminate that I saw there a month or two ago.

The laminate flooring can't get installed soon enough - this morning I found yet another "accident" from Peanut on the office carpet. I hesitate to even call it an accident, because I *know* she realizes she's not supposed to pee on the floor! The plan is to get a few really cheap throw rugs that I can easily toss in the washing machine if (ha, I should just say WHEN) they get dog-soiled.

0 shout-outs: